Head chef Barinder has an extensive and prestigious work history, which has enabled him to handcraft the most extensive, authentic Indian Cuisine menu in Hobart. This delectable Indian cuisine is now available in the heart of the Hobart CBD at the Maharaja Indian Restaurant on Bathurst Street.
Barinder’s previous work experience includes:
- Head chef and menu designer for Indian Restaurant in North Hobart for 8yrs
- Head chef in Germany for 3yrs
- Head Chef in Sydney for 3yrs
- Taj Ganges Five Star Hotel
- Executive Chef for Hotel KC Residence
- Diploma in Food Production from the Food Craft Institute in Chandigarh
Now you can benefit from Barinder’s years of experience by dining at the Maharaja, to experience authentic Indian at its finest.